Saturday, December 19, 2015

MALHA // 12.19.2015

Malha was also one of my first shoot/interviews. It's interesting, the difference in the three girls I interviewed on the first day, and how they all varied in their confidence levels.

"Sometimes. Cause sometimes you’re in that confident mood and other times you see yourself and you’re like “well..maybe not”"

"People like my eyes and my hair, because it’s long and...
...my eyes are blue" 



"umm…should I have one? Am I supposed to have one of those…I’ll look into that haha."
"my face is really red if I don’t have foundation on and I really hate that. "

(The questions are in order from top to bottom: 
1) Do you find yourself beautiful? Why?
2) Do other people find you beautiful? What do they tell you is beautiful about you?
3) What is one thing you are confident about yourself (what is your security)?
4) What is your biggest insecurity?)

No comments:

Post a Comment