Saturday, December 19, 2015

FAITH // 12.19.2015

Faith was also on my first day of shoots/interviews. She was the most confident of all three girls in such a charismatic way. 
"Yeah because self confidence. I don’t know how I’d explain it…rather be myself than other people have to like..yeah."
 "I like personality and I like my laugh because I snort when I laugh. I really enjoy my laugh."


"Compliments about my hair...
...and my pants. I don’t know why haha" 

unfortunately, I couldn't find a good picture for her last question, but her answer was : "My arm hair, not kidding whatsoever. Cause when I was younger people would see it and be like “Oh gorilla arm” because they're stupid and they're mean or whatever."

(The questions are in order from top to bottom:
1) Do you find yourself beautiful? Why?
2) Do other people find you beautiful? What do they tell you is beautiful about you?
3) What is one thing you are confident about yourself (what is your security)?
4) What is your biggest insecurity?)

No comments:

Post a Comment